PINNACLE GROUP LIMITED WARRANTY ON PARTS, ACCESSORIES AND SERVICE
What is covered:
- This warranty is for 12 months or 12,000 miles from the date of installation, whichever occurs first.
- During the applicable warranty period, Pinnacle Group warrants that if any part fails in normal service within the stated period, a replacement part will be provided at no cost.
- If any such failure causes damage to any other part, accessory or component of the vehicle, Pinnacle Group will replace or repair that part, accessory or component as well at no cost.
- If the part to be repaired was originally installed by an authorized dealer, it will be removed and reinstalled at no charge for labor.
- To obtain coverage pursuant to this limited warranty you must notify Pinnacle Group of any failure, malfunction, or defect of covered item during the warranty period. You must then return the part or vehicle to an authorized dealer location. Pinnacle must authorize all repair work to be performed under this limited warranty.
- Pinnacle Group also will credit and/or pick up unused parts from any customer that is not 100% satisfied with their purchase, within a reasonable amount of time after sale.
What is not covered
- Damage or failures resulting from misuse, accident, modifications or improper installation.
- Labor for removal from a vehicle and reinstallation of a part not installed by an authorized dealer.
- Any implied warranties, such as those for Merchantability and Fitness for a Particular Purpose, are limited to the duration of this warranty.
Limitation of warranty
- Warranty does not cover incidental or consequential damages such as loss of the use of vehicle, inconvenience or commercial loss.